Seal Rock Inn Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updated
I wanted to personally reach out to our loyal Seal Rock Inn family and address the current situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19). Every day brings new developments related to the virus, and the uncertainty can be unsettling. Our hearts go out to those who have been impacted.
Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the situation. Our top priority is always your safety and the safety of our employees. These stringent precautionary hygiene measures come from the most current science emanating from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding COVID-19, and are as follows:
- Temporarily suspending daily housekeeping services for stay-over guests (i.e., not making beds or cleaning rooms unless requested);
- Practicing simple social distancing strategies that limit your exposure to others (i.e., asking guests to NOT loiter in common areas);
- Before your stay with us, your room has been left vacant for TWO NIGHTS, aired out, and all surfaces thoroughly wiped down and cleaned;
- Implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization processes throughout the Rock;
- Disinfecting high touch items (counters, key cards, door knobs, light switches, TV remote controls with anti-bacterial solution).
We respectfully ask for your cooperation. We appreciate your support and patronage and looking forward to your future stay with us.
With our warm regards,
Dawn is coming up in San Francisco now: 6:09 am … at the Seal Rock Inn … out here at the far end of Geary Street: this is the end of the line, for buses and everything else, the western edge of America.
“… but I have a powerful aversion to working in offices, and when I didn’t show up for three or four days, they decided to do the only logical thing: move the office out here to the Seal Rock Inn.”
—Hunter S. Thompson: